Click on an item to view
Watchet LIVE has always been a crime free festival and we want to keep it that way and work closely with Avon and Somerset Constabulary and the loacl LVA to ensure the festival rund smoothly.
Watchet live’s main aim is to provide their visitors with a fun filled, entertainment packed 3 days for all ages to enjoy. Festival goers return year on year with old friends and leave making lots of new ones after enjoying a safe event with their family.
You can help yourself and the future of Watchet live by adhering to the points below:
If you are not camping on the festival on the festival site on leaving each evening please keep the noise to a minimum when you walk home and respect peoples property homes and gardens, use the litter bins!
• Please respect the environment around you – the town and its fixtures & fittings and people’s homes & gardens.
• Do not organise or give your support to musical late night gatherings – they may seem great fun but they can cause a lot of bad feeling for residents who live close to the festival field who may well be trying to sleep. Causing them distress could jeopardise future events.
• If you have a loud music system, don’t bring it with you!! We have over 60 fabulous artists performing in various venues over the weekend at the festival in a controlled environment – if you want to listen to your own music perhaps you would like to organise your own event!!
• Use the waste bins not only at the festival site itself but also when visiting the town.
• Stealing or interfering with road signs or traffic cones is an offence under the road traffic act 1988 – the festival will have to pay for any loss or damage. If you witness any such behaviour please report it to the police or a member of the festival’s security staff – the police will not hesitate to take legal action.
• Lock your vehicles.
• Camp with friends or family and get to know your festival neighbours – look out for each others property.
• Mark your property with name and postcode.
• Wear your wristband at all times; lost ones will not be replaced. If it is too tight or loose return to the entrance tent where a member of the festival staff will replace it.
• If you do lose anything please report this to a member of festival staff in the entrance tent immediately. All lost property will be held in the site office which is located behind the main entrance.Back to the top